Jerry, are you crazy?
I've heard that question a few times in my lifetime! Yes, there are people, who think I belong behind very high chain-link fences, with razor wire on top...far out in the desert someplace! I personally don't think I'm crazy, but...
One day, I was working on a project, and I was making a list of some of my favorite things in life, and the list went
something like this:
* My favorite movie: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
* My favorite golfer: Curtis Strange
* My favorite snack cake: Koo-Koos
* My favorite song: "Crazy" (Patsy Cline)
* My favorite magazine: Psychology Today
* My favorite mental institution: Bellviewe
* My favorite gadget: Cukoo clock
* My favorite comedian: Weird Al Yankovich
* My favorite radio station: KRZY (Country/Albuq)
* My favorite cartoon(s) Looney Tunes
* My favorite glue: Crazy glue
* My favorite dissert; nut cake
You know something...maybe I should go in for a check-up!