We all need help from time to time. If your charitable or non-profit is interested in participating, you can read the requirements which follow:
* Charitable/non-profit organizations must submit their information
about their cause/project on organization stationary to be considered.
I will compose the ad, from the information given to my by the
organization, etc. The ad will not be seen until it is published.
* I will take the information given to me by the organization and
compose the ad, etc. My business card, or silly card, as I like to call it,
will appear in all the ads, as the sponsor of the ad. At no time, will my
personal information take up more space than a business card.
* Churches and religious organizations will not be considered. They
have the ability to raise their own money.
(Albuquerque, New Mexico)
Southwest Writers, which I am a member, is an organization based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, which has about 700 members nation-wide. Southwest Writers has some of the most talented and accomplished writers in the nation.
* The Southwest Writers newsletter (The Sage) is posted on the website
each month, and read by the 700 members; friends; families; guests
and visitor's to the website each month. Go to the following:
* A full page ad in the Sage, costs $100.00, and I will pay for the ad with
the information given to me by the organization, etc. The information
to do in the ad, is required a month before it is printed, so get your
information to me on organization stationary to be considered.
* Examples of the previous ads are enclosed, so the people at the
organizations can see what the ads look like. I will compose the ads