Life After Forty...you know you're
growing old when...
* A fortune teller offers to read your face, rather than the lines in your
* You look forward to a dull evening.
* The best part of your day is over when the alarm goes
* You sink your teeth into a steak, and they stay there.
* You turn out the lights for economic reasons rather than
* Your back goes out more than you do.
* Dialing long distance wears you out.
* Your little black book contains only names ending in M.D.
* Your children begin to look middle aged.
* Everything hurts and what doesn't hurt, doesn't work.
* Your knees buckle and your belt won't.
* You feel like the night before, and you haven't been